Thread: Weddings
View Single Post
Old 07.13.2010, 07:13 PM   #10
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I avoid weddings whenever possible. I think I've been to all of three, only enjoyed one and that was because it was my best friend's and I was the best man (outta every man there, i was the BEST!). psst.

I only enjoyed it because I got hooked up w/ tons of drink passes. No tellin' how many whiskey sours i drank that night.

He left it up to me as to wether or not I gave a speech. Initially I wasn't gonna, but I got drunk and basically said if I was going to do it ALL of his friends in attendance he grew up with (something like 6 peeps) had to give one. 'Course they were drunk enough to, and 'course I had to go first.

I cried. I was drunk. I went and grabbed 'em in front of maybe 200 people and kissed him on his pretty face. I wasn't crying because I was happy...I was crying because I knew I wouldn't get to see my best friend much anymore.

That was almost two years ago. I've seen 'em maybe 20 times since then (it used to be nearly every day...we even shared an apartment for three years). I miss 'em, still.

Marriage scares the shit outta me. I was almost married, once. She decided to break up w/ me when I decided I didn't want to get married.

I'm on a mission.