View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 08:15 PM   #17960
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
On Mayazaki, I watched Nausicaa and it's many random up-the-skirt shot scenes which just seemed weird and out of place. I mean, there's an animator sitting at his desk for hours on end drawing these perverted knicker shots to be included in this PG rated apparently innocent film. Although, maybe i'm just a massive racist towards animators because I've sat through the 4 hour long knicker-shot fest that is Love Exposure and felt no resentment: and i'm the real perv wanting live film shots. On Nausicaa though I thought it wasn't that well animated and looked bland (however, I think this was the point in this post-apocalyptic world) albeit through my unjudgeable post 8 hour bender eyes.

Naussica is an unfaithful adaptation of a comic book, which is weird that it would be an unfaithful adaption because the book is also by miyazaki. the book is a lot better than the film.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nausicaa-Val...words=nausicaa
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|