View Single Post
Old 04.17.2020, 10:36 AM   #5867
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Managing to get some solid reading done since lockdown has started. I can't remember the last time I was able to just sit for a few hours and do nothing but read. It's been nice actually.

First one was about an absolute hero Socrates. There aren't many players (there are certainly more managers) I look up to as a hero but this guy was one. Whilst he may have failed in the long run trying to change how football was run the blame can't be put down to him. Least he tried, right?

Second one I've just finished is this one. It was an absolute beast of a book and as depressing as you can imagine. However, it'd been sat on my to-read shelf for about two years so I finally took the plunge. Once I got into the rhythm of the book I really enjoyed it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|