View Single Post
Old 12.17.2009, 09:52 AM   #13
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Youth is and always will be my favorite band. People who know me know that SY is my favorite band and when someone asks me what my favorite band is I will relentlessly answer SY. It's just because the band sums up my taste in music and because I just owe SY so much. Before them I listened to The Smashing Pumpkins and The Smiths but when I discovered SY I really started to get into music. Also when I just discovered them I listened to them constantly for maybe 2 years or so. Y'know when you have these phases that you listen to a band constantly for like a couple weeks? Well, I had that with SY for a veeery long time. If I hadn't found out about SY I would have never come to this board and thus would have never listened to the music I listen to now.

...If that makes any sense.