View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 09:01 PM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

... and techniques abound. it’s not so much a matter of hardware as skill these days. find someone who knows.

^^ s’what I said

Quote:
i agree with the trying to play somewhere sometime. even if it’s the corner bar in your neighborhood. BUT if you hate that shit you could just live on the interwebs. music videos would be a fun way to exist that way.

Eh, I think playing live (even just being ready and prepared to) is absolutely essential. Still how a lot of new music is heard and learned about.

Don’t be like, “I don’t like playing live so I’m gonna stream stuff.” It’s not the same. Just play live. Play an open mic night. Play whatever. But if you want to do this, this really has to be part of your thing. Says I, at least.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|