View Single Post
Old 07.25.2014, 12:09 AM   #22
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
ok, you've gone too far. Experimental is a transitional album (spacy and jamming and good as it is, it should've been an EP) which sets up WM and ends with NYC Ghost. just like BMR, but i consider BMR to be apart of a trilogy like EVOL and SISTER. Daydream is the start of the common rocking phase that lasted until Dirty which forces Experimental to exist. some don't agree.

then you have NYC Ghost, which is king of the last best trilogy phase----so that means Murray Street is the start of another. so i guess Rather Ripped doesn't count. right? i think not.
I donīt know about trilogies, but agree about that BMR & Experimental are transitional albums. I think there are cycles from experimental to more common albums and back experimental. Their career start in experimental, then in EVOL they change to more common in every album. In Experimental the direction changes again to the experimental & the peak is NYC ghosts. Then RR is the peak of the common albums, so if they will make albums anymore, they should be experimental.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|