View Single Post
Old 12.30.2011, 08:47 AM   #89
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i like kanye except 808s and hb, i wish he would have a beef with jay z though, that guy bored the living shit out of me ten years ago when he was exponentially better than now, i don't how much more of that assclown i can stand at this point

see, what I love about Jay is that he HAS improved over the years. Something that doesn't happen often in hip hop. Usually careers get put on autopilot. When he made The Blueprint it was kind of like you thought that as it. That was the top. Then he made The Black Album (I can't say it's better than Blueprint, but it's just as solid). And he was gonna retire. And you figured, ok that makes sense. He's gonna end on this super-solid album. But a few years later he put out American Gangster. THE BEST ALBUM IN HIS DISCOGRAPHY. And Blueprint 3 and Watch The Throne are far from bad or boring. So not sure where yr coming from?