View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 04:44 PM   #92
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Okay, well, I'm taking a wild guess that if your mom got murdered, chopped up, put in a garbage bag, you're not going to walk away from it without something changing in you. But I guess it's easy to judge people when nothing like that could possibly happen to you.

I didn't say it wouldn't fuck me up, I just said I couldn't understand it evolving into racism, as traumatic as that event was, a SINGLE event should not could shape a person's outlook of an ENTIRE race of people.

In my own life, many traumatic events have happened. I didn't not blame the race, just the individual. But I have an immensely powerful sense of forgiveness and empathy, so I handle that kind of shit rather well. In your quest for sensitivity you have grossly mashed on ini feelings
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
But I guess it's easy to judge people when nothing like that could possibly happen to you.

Life is deep, don't ever for a second believe that people do well with trauma simply because they haven't had a traumatic life.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|