View Single Post
Old 10.08.2006, 12:00 PM   #5
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I did that experiment at school many years ago. I must have been twelve at the time. Chemistry should be an absolutely fascinating subject, but tribute must be given to my tutor at the time for making it seem so incredibly dull. No matter what experiment was being performed, I used to wait until the tutor had left the room and add some acid to the mix (usually sulfuric, although I dreamt that one day it would be hydrofluoric. Alas, it did not come to pass). Anything from white noxious froth to clouds of greenish gas would be resultant, which provided no end of fun.*

The laboratory tables mustn't have been cleaned for years, because you clould knock over a bunsen burner and momentarily see the whole 20 foot of the things go up in a variety of flaming, gaseous hues. Super larks.**

*I do not in any way advise or condone the behaviour reported. It is of course irresponsible and reckless. Acid is not a thing to be played with.

**The same goes for that.

this is for biology not chemistry, and yeah i did it aages ago, now i had to do it again ...
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|