Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 12:18 PM   #54
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
To be fair, Obama is starting to show his stripes.

The one thing that was real, that I could count on as a tangible testament to his character, was that, like John Edwards, Obama was refusing campaign contributions from political action committees.

But now that things are rolling for him, Obama's already backed-off from this. He is in the process of returning the eighty-five million in funding he got from the Federal government for his campaign so that he will be free to take contributions from PACs.

So, I've stated it before when Edwards dropped out, and I'll state it again. America has once again fucked up and screwed themselves.
Now that Edwards is out of the running, unfortunately so is a chance for a better America, and a better world.

Scary times, i agree with atari...

Drudge was reporting over the weekend Obama is talking about having rethuglicans on his cabinet. Lets see, his wife is CFR (i don't know if he is) his advisor Zbignew Brezenski (spelling?) is Trilateral and CFR, and his financial advisor is Skull and Bones. He's called for bombing Pakistan. He got elected locally under odd circumstances - it was his opponent who was trying to get Jeri Ryan (the hot star trek borg-woman) to have public sex, and this was in a sealed record that was made public in time for the election that Obama won. Obama is not the savior. (The 2nd coming is already in Brooklyn according to a certain orthodox sect anyway).
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|