View Single Post
Old 11.15.2009, 11:29 AM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
wtf, do you not read anything?

putting the pieces together w/ deleted threads was hard as fuck, plus who has the time?

Quote:
I gave him my number when he was freaking out about his girlfriend at the time,

oh, so you were there-- for him. ha ha.

child, that is never a good move unless you're trying to score on their rebound, as illustrated by some seinfeld show.

see here, or find the corresponding video:
http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheWaitOut.htm

next time you see a man moaning in his rebound do the world a favor and say to yourself "i am not his mommy", and keep walking. it's like giving money to the homeless.

well, lesson learned i hope.

Quote:
and then he was all OMFG ILU, and then he started calling 10 times a day, and being creepy, and giving way too much info, so I stopped talking to him. then he got all emo and started emailing me, texting, blah blah all the time asking why I stopped talking to him. one of my friends told him to stop and he did.

but hasn't he been posting pics of his latest new girflriend all over now? or was that a rental? jeezus, this board is confusing ha ha. anyway so if he stopped what's the big fuzz about?

Quote:
we were never in a relationship (wtf, internet relationships?) and I really don't appreciate you writing shit like that without any regard.

ha ha, ok, sorry, misunderstandigs on the interwebs are nothing new, and i would have sworn you two were like "i wuv you hunny bunny" and "i wuv you pumpkin", and that's what made crypto post his cock in mouth thread. cuz you two appeared to be having some kinda cheesy thing. but ok so it wasn't like that. appearances count however, ha ha, so pardon my confusion.

watch that seinfeld episode if you can though. i know it's from before your time but it's highly illuminating.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|