View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 07:31 AM   #13
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
The Sun / Daily Mail / Local News Papers - Just sick, everyone who reads them officially should not have been given eyes or the cognitive ability to process infomation if they are going to waste it on this tripe. Perhaps the most annoying thing is when people try to debate issues that involve 'facts' they have read in tabloids. Go read a real paper jackarses.

Philistines - I appreciate others may not like my music or the music I like to listen to. I appreciate others may not like the same Paintings, Sculptures, Film as I like. But please don't dance around in your own ignorance. I refuse nowadays to debate issues like "Is it Art?" or "Is it Music?" with people. The real question is, is it good Art? Is it good Music?.

Working Class / Middle Class / Aristocracy - Okay this may look like im an elitist, but im fair I hate them all. The Working Class are vulgar and never have anything interesting to say (or anything they didn't hear on BB or in the Sun) but neither do the middle class. The middle classes are boring, middle of the road, up their own self-rightous arse pricks who live nasty houses. Aristocracy where to start...

Not everyone is like the above and the people who dont apply to the stereotypes get to live.

Boy groups & Girl groups - Well until they let phil spector produce all their records..

Decent Dave - Always a guy in the pub who sits in the corner who thinks he knows everything. His name is usually Dave. He will debate his own idiotic points with Doctors, Professors and experts and claim to know more than all of them combined. Always be on the lookout for these Jackarses in every pub. Give away sentence starters include: "Do you know whats wrong with this country?" and "Those experts know nothing".