View Single Post
Old 01.05.2009, 06:03 PM   #139
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
animal collective albums sound soulless. they do not make my blood pump. they do not give me that musical rush i seek.

I used to feel the exact same way about them. After giving them a lot of chances, though, melodies that came across as annoying to me the first few times suddenly seemed welcome and I found their music to have some pretty interesting texture to it. Weird thing. It's very rare that I give a band I despise a lot of chances either, but it worked with Beefheart, so I guess good things happen sometimes.

I can definitely understand where yr coming from, though. Even if I like them now, a lot of their stuff indeed does lack soul.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|