View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 01:09 PM   #1
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
All this nonsense would be put to an end if we had a half-dozen or so user moderators. Frequent users that don't cause trouble and uphold the ideas of the forum. This is an appeal to Habib to allow some people to moderate the board all the time. I'm not talking about a warlord type of mod, just kinda a watchful eye incase things get a bit crazy.

I've been a member of this board and Old Blue for over a year now. When I first came to the boards, they we're nice, inviting place where ideas could be shared freely and were rarely ever disrupted. But this board is an absolute travesty. A select few users have turned this board against each other. The trolls on the other board were not NEAR as bad. But, now it seems like we have a full time group of trolls.

This place has become a haven for bad ideas and bad vibes. It's not about the music and the people anymore, it's become a way to destroy yr fellow man.