View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 10:01 AM   #69
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Exactly, noise is fucking interesting as hell to read about, but rarely is it easy to listen to.

And what Saaram said is true: It is way too easy to make, in about 5 minutes you can record some feedback, go into a computer program, pitch it and slow it down, and sell it as your latest drone masterpiece. Instant album that will probably sell. You look at almost all the noise that has gotten popular, and you will see that it's mainly artists who release shit-tons of shit on many different labels. That's the secret to playing the noise game. And it's fucking lame. Honestly, if I see a band has a million releases and have only been around for a year, it'll be a long time before I check them out. A band like Mammal or the Goslings, though, who has been at it for years and only has a few full lengths under the belt, totally gets my support.

This makes complete sense.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|