View Single Post
Old 01.02.2018, 06:44 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
That's the same guy who called Frank's Nostalgia/Ultra mixtape from 2011 his best release. I think he's just bitter because he was a one hit wonder who resorted to releasing a series of boring emo rap mixtapes, ultimately failed his rap career and became a TV broadcaster. Up until last year he was mainly known for being the guy who beefed with Method Man, Lil B and Drake. Drake's a bitch, but what kind of sick person interrupts Meth? Such a down to earth, chill guy, who always minds his business.

Joe Budden?

Man I just saw him on that Eminem “cypher” a couple of years ago and was like, who’s this boring shithead? Then I saw his mixtapes pop up, and then he was on Everyday Struggle saying stupid shit about how dumb young people are.

He himself is only, like, my age, and to hear him talk, doesn’t know that much about hip-hop. He once said that Graduation was too long because it “had like 30 tracks” and he’d just say nonsense like that and yell about it with that fat-faced “young” dude and the dumbass girl who professionally *say between two dumb assholes.*

Whatever. I like that he hates Drake, but I’d rather see more BIG names come out against Drake. Like Kendrick did in that Rolling Stone interview, just throwing shaaaaade like a pimp. Haha.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|