View Single Post
Old 11.18.2021, 08:39 PM   #3439
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
still mostly only have time for x-files, completist version (one a day, in sequence, then saw the first movie, continued, etc).

currently in the middle of season 7... goddamn tv shows were looooong back in the day...

looking forward to the return of THE GREAT on hulu. that will get me motivated to watch extra (and waste more life hahaha).

--

eta: well it looks like this thread got stuck (delete your dupes please) so i'll just add here that a) season 7 of xfiles looked to be jumping the shark, and so b) i paused/cancelled hulu for the time being cuz who has time for so much tv

eta,2: just a note to leave here, grant petersen likes astrid: https://www.amazon.com/Astrid-Season-1/dp/B09BP4QF2X
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|