View Single Post
Old 07.01.2015, 09:34 AM   #39189
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
how did she cure it or does she still have it?

it flares up and recedes in people - she should really try the same treatment as me if shes still having problems, can send links if you need them?

she has had to stop eating all sorts of food. nuts, seeds, popcorn, etc, all aggravated the condition. She is not on meds for it currently, but what really helped her was therapy. She had unresolved issues tormenting her which manifested themselves in IBS and severe colitis. fucking horrible.

she is still susceptible to attacks, but luckily not as bad as it was two years or so ago. it was agony to see her in pain like that.