View Single Post
Old 07.01.2015, 08:29 AM   #39183
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
i have similar medical news to schizo

just found a cure for an 8 year nightmare

ibs-d can be cured by a mix of l glutamine and probiotics, also rifaxamin but thats not essential

many people have committed suicide due to this condition which docs cant cure but quacks and desperation will exhaust you with a million false remedies for

i was told it was "all in my head"

its not taken seriously even tho people kill themselves or quit their jobs because of it - i used to have to drop my stuff and run out of shops it was that bad. lost social life and the ability to work - driven insane by it. tbh was pretty close to checking out all together since the humiliation of this condition is too much to deal with

my wife had years of false diagnosis and docs telling her it was in her head. fucking horrible. glad to hear your treatment is working.