View Single Post
Old 10.25.2011, 05:36 AM   #22
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Fugazi were always one of those bands that I wanted to like, but could never get into. Lord knows I tried, giving several albums a chance (End Hits is my favorite, but even it I don't dig very much). I think Ian just gets on my nerves. And musically, for me, they always sounded a bit too repetitive. I know plenty of peeps that I consider to have great taste in music that swear by Fugazi, and I'm well aware of their well deserved place in the history of independent music...they just bore the shit out of me as does most "music with a message". Fuck that though, lyrics aside I still think they suck. That's just me.