View Single Post
Old 11.17.2008, 01:13 AM   #25
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
A lot of thoughtful responses here, and thats awesome. Good thread to read.

I'm actually listening to Daydream Nation at the moment and, dont kill me but, I havent listened to it in a few years. It's difficult for me, because the event of my first listening to it coincides with the very first explosion of what music could be outside of my household. I was 14, and since then at the time it'd been 5 years that I'd been gulping down some vigorous chokes of my parents music - the doors, led zep, fleetwood mac, the beatles, black sabbath.

But then this boy appeared with golden cobain locks, painted nails, acoustic guitar and modest ideals. It was 1998 at the time, and I'd just been digging into my older brothers collection of nirvana and white zombie.

Well, as it turns out. I'd rather leave it at that and continue to appreciate this than dig more into those times.

Point is, that is some sonic chronology on my part .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|