View Single Post
Old 04.28.2014, 04:59 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i read this earlier, thanks for the link, and a great read except for the usual first-world myopia-- HIV in africa is still a megamegamegabitch. but still, with new medications, maybe there's hope, just like we have enough food to feed the planet and nobody should starve, right?

anyway, impressive how much times have changed though. i grew up resentful of baby boomers-- they got to fuck all they wanted and left the next generations to pick up the shit and wrap themselves in plastic. but now, suddenly it's like nothing! (in rich countries anyway). i know a guy who got himself infected on purpose, actually (long story).

still, one potential unintended consequence of this epidemiological plateau could be that spread rates spike again and/or more virulent strains could mutate from that. being alive definitely fucking kills you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|