View Single Post
Old 08.25.2012, 02:55 AM   #1757
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Totally agree about the first half, and Sanchez. I also agree about Busquets but I'm too big a fan of his to say anything critical about him. And yeah, what was Valdes thinking?!?

But once Barca clicked I just thought they were fantastic. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fdvfc_RRCA]Iniesta's run and pass to Xavi for the third goal
was something I could watch over and over again. Speaking of Xavi, I heard a rumour that the powers that be at Barca want him to take over as manager when he retires from playing. I'd so love for that to happen.[/quote]

That would make him a true legend, for sure.
This is exactly what i love about Barcelona - that they rely on the players/managers/staff with a strong bond to the club (or Catalunya, for that matter) in the first place. They also prefer players who grew up at La Masia - see the purchase of Cesc and Jordi Alba, and the rise of wingers like Tello and Cuenca.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|