View Single Post
Old 08.23.2012, 02:19 AM   #1748
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I honestly don't think Joey Barton is that thick. He's out spoken and does idiotic things sure, but I think there's a bit of brains in there. You can't go wrong with...tbh there's so many out there you'd be hard pressed to pick out one.

It'd be harder to say who actually shows intelligence (away from knowing how to handle themselves on a pitch).

Does anyone read the secret footballer in the guardian on Saturdays? Whoever that is is clearly a screwed on guy.

From what ive read its either Danny Murphy or David James, which wouldnt surprise as they both come across as being smarter than the average.

Depends what you mean by "intelligent" though, Clark Carlisle is the president of the players union and has been on Countdown (clear sign of genius, i know) but when he went on Question Time he didnt seem able to conduct much of an arguement.

And to be fair to Joe Cole, when his career was floundering at Liverpool he did what no other high profile England player has done in years and went to a foreign league. Displays a level of curiosity and open mindedness if not neccessarily intelligence.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|