View Single Post
Old 11.07.2016, 05:21 PM   #19844
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
It makes me very happy when someone watches this movie for the first time and ends up loving it. This movie didn't get nearly the release or hype it deserved when first released. It was certainly not an easy movie to promote given its a film best seen knowing as little about its plot turns as possible.

Well said. Like I said, I thought it was going to be a shitfest until I heard from several reliable sources that it was one of the most "original" horror movies of the decade. They were right of course. But you couldn't tell from the previews that it was going to be a meta-horror masterpiece full of Lovecraftian lore and great genre references.

Somehow feels odd that Cabin is STILL underrated, while DEADPOOL is the highest grossing R film of all time. Cabin did it first, and did it better.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|