Thread: Night Drones
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2010, 07:47 AM   #52
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
did you moved out of the apartment where it all started? or are you still living innit?

i've first encountered this stuff when I was in Baltimore, MD in 2002. only with one difference ... that sound there also moved across the room but when it approached the area of my bed where I laid, my heat started to hurt badly and I felt unwell.
while these drones that have been following me home (in the previous apartment and now in the new one as well) are different. there's nothing evil about them I guess. They just come, resonate in the room (pretty loud, if you ask me) and then after some 20 minutes they just leave. That doesn't prevent me from being scared shitless, though. If I were alone at home, I'd shit my pants for sure.
I better get some recording device and have it ready - too bad they're that expensive.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|