View Single Post
Old 05.15.2012, 09:16 PM   #84
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
word. he's basically an industry puppet. he gets help with everything, from the beat selection, to the lyrics, even to the clothes he wears. tweeny kids will eat it up though.

nice list, viewtiful. Return of 4Eva is the quintessential car music.
I think in a couple of years people will come to rank it among the best the south has ever given us. I usually get more flack for Flockavelli, but as far as I'm concerned its no different than including a Black Flag or Circle Jerks album in your rock top 25, I feel like too many people have these inflated expectations of rap.
What, they can't just be loud and obnoxious too?

Great point about Ghost,the even better part is that none of us are wrong. Hell just about any of Ghost's albums could reasonably be someone's favorite (other than Big Doe Rehab or More Fish I guess... although those would just be more peculiar than outright wrong)
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|