View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 02:52 PM   #39
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I'm more interested in what it feels like to come back after fifteen years of cryogenic stasis.

travel at near light speed is a much safer and more effecient method of high speed forward time travel....

just sayin'

...and if you want to go 15 years into the future instead of thousands, just go to the store and back instead of circling jupiter. i've done it myself... i was born in 1974, but i'm really only 23 (turn 24 in february...) ...when i was 12 in 1986, i decided to fast forward to the middle of the tech bubble - 1996 in atlanta where the olympics were being held that year... to assimilate into the future and work out a way to convincingly impersonate a 22 year old, i found work as a translator at the conciegre desk of the hotel where all the International Olympic Committee delegates were staying - initially passing myself off as a 68 year old belgian national with a rare genetic disorder... a former colleague who i'd ripped off when he wanted to purchase my technology perfected his own method of travel and tried to kill me with a small bio-explosive charge. his calculations were off, and instead he blew up a bench in a nearby park... the fbi, perplexed by the residue left at the scene, which looked and smelled like the inside of a cockroach and was unlike any explosive they'd ever seen, pinned it on Eric Rudolph - a political dissident they'd been trying to silence for years. i later made millions on coca-cola and palm stock. ...true story.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|