View Single Post
Old 02.24.2011, 11:51 AM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
One thing that always makes me crazy is the neighbor who leaves the TV on all night and I hear the murmuring through the floor/walls. I have come to believe I am more sensitive to low frequencies than most people and the low frequency bass from Souen makes me nuts, I am sitting eating breakfast on the weekend and I feel myself vibrating. Why is that acceptable? Oh because they are immigrant business owners and have no respect for residential tenants. The noise and vibration from Spice Cove and Calcutta keeps me awake until midnight - when they shut down - unless I get wasted and that is not sustainable. Its also not fair. I think I'm going to pass out flyers to bum them out. the City has come out and measured the sound and its above legal but they would have to figure out which restaurants are actually making the noise (this is little india) and the City won't do that. The NYC barking dog ordinance is hilarious. You are allowed to let your dog bark continuously for 10 minutes at a time.

When I livedi n Williamsburg I slept through the garbage trucks so its not just me.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|