View Single Post
Old 12.14.2011, 10:41 AM   #1128
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree about Wiltshire and Jones. I do wonder about Walcott, though. He's definitely improved this season but I just don't think he'll ever be the player we once hoped he'd become (he reminds me of Joe Cole, in that sense).

Rooney can't be written off, you're right, but I do think his temperament remains a problem. His skill and workrate is unquestionable but there's always that feeling that when the pressure's most on him, he crumbles and loses his temper. And while it's a controversial thing to say, I do think England play better without him. The problem is that we really don't have any other truly world class forwards waiting to replace him (or even work alongside him) right now. The fact that Darren Bent is even considered shows just how bad things are in that department.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|