Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 09.14.2006, 05:12 PM   #120
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
You'll all no doubt be relieved to hear that it has been a sunny day in Stockholm, and the Swedish people are gearing up for the forthcoming election - a swing to the right seems like a possibility. Oh, and the main reason people still smoke is ignorance, according to Swedish radio.

Do we have any Swedish boardies? I wonder how they will vote.

I heard this statement in John Peel's voice. Which can only be a very good thing indeed. I'm almost tempted to crack out the crappy old radio in the garage which has SW on it, just because of this thread. It's a bit of a daunting world though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|