View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 06:49 PM   #17
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i saw kim, steve and thurston at last summer's dinosaur jr show in central park, ny. i was so starstruck i couldn't motion to even see them. i tried yelling for thurston but it was futile since it was during the magik markers set (which wasn't as loud as i thought, anyway)

i'm seeing thurston playing tonight along with tom surgal and william winant, at first i was thinking that, this being a solo show, thurston would be more approachable but the more i think of it, the more i think thurston is going to be surrounded by people asking about kurt cobain, so i won't be disappointed if i don't get to meet him

and yeah, thurston is HUGELY tall!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|