View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 09:55 PM   #2
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon4
Twice. Once when he played with Rhys Chatham and once outside the Animal Collective show. It was the second time I've had the opportunity to talk to him and was unable to open my mouth. It made me sad and I cried during most of AC. Later it occurred to me I should have asked where I could find a good record store in Austin.
I know there's been other threads like this, but have any of you managed a conversation with him or any of the other Sonics? Can anyone express similar encounters so I can stop the tears from falling on my pillow?

everyones' getting to see chatham!!!
i almost got to talk to Lee at a show but was to star struck to say anything. I was upset. It was before they got on state and he was just walking through the crowd to the back of the place. it was a small show maybe 200 people at most.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|