View Single Post
Old 01.03.2014, 02:26 AM   #1414
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha.. Me and MC Tree G been having a sick reasoning session on Twitter. Irie. Dude was having guilt trips about the Sunday School titles, I had to big them up because I'm a Sunday School teacher and I particularly was into those mixtapes because of those titles and themes, but I also respect his perspective, that's why I love that MC Tree music, its mature rap for grown folks. Dude is flipping the script in 2014 for his mama, but he definitely appreciated my big ups.. Aside from a grip of replies (at 1:25 AM chicago time) dude favorited and retweeted all my tweets on his page. Irie. I love equality in music, and I love the internet for giving us so many opportunities to connect with the artists and musicians we love. I've chatted with a lot of my favorite bands through the internet, which is cool because you can't always make it to the shows (though I've been blessed to talk with many of them there too)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|