View Single Post
Old 06.21.2011, 07:43 PM   #11
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
You all pretty much summed up my thoughts.

I was a bit surprised that Drogo grew to have seemingly genuine affection, even love for Daenerys. I thought she was just going to be his breeding mare. Their storyline was actually turning out to be the most intriguing to me; it still is, but I am disappointed with Drogo's death.

BUT DUDE, I LOVE DRAGONS!

I have a thing for European period dramas; fantasy; medieval dramatizations...I'm honestly surprised I've never looked into Dungeons & Dragons. I guess there's an escapist in me.

Tyrion is by far my favorite character, and now I'm intrigued by his "whore" (whose name I've forgotten). It seems she's got a backstory that will inevitably unfold.

Robb seemed kind of weak/unremarkable to me at first, but his character seems to have been fortified by the plot changes. For some reason, I don't trust that Theon. He smacks of a future traitor.

At first Sansa annoyed the hell out of me as a shallow, foolish, materialistic young girl, but when Joffrey took her to see her father's head and she went to shove him off the plank, I was definitely taken by surprise. I have hopes for her.

That Arya rules goes without saying.

I don't like the wolves being involved, because they're CUTE and I can't stand to watch animals get hurt (when the witch slit the horse's throat, I almost died). Shut up.

NOT COOL to kill Sean Bean. Yes, Sean Bean, not Ned Stark. Sean Bean is hot. Shallow, but there you have it.

Did I mention that Sean Bean is hot? He is.

Sean Bean convincingly plays Ned Stark in GoT. Therefore, Ned Stark, not Sean Bean, got killed. Pointless, really. I almost cried.
I also hated the horse death, as well as the losing jouster beheading his horse. Fucker. Also Lady being killed. Same as above.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|