View Single Post
Old 06.21.2011, 03:08 PM   #5
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
you see that shot of the Eyrie, the tower standing on the formation with all of the sky beneath it. You can tell right away that's fake, not just because of the scale of the thing, but the way it looks. But for some reason, I really dug it.
Yes, it had some sort of Conan the Barbarian/Star Trek effect going on there, but you really don't mind while watching, besically even if lots of things do look/feel "real" you know you're not watching a documentary haha...some "less credible" scenarios are pretty cool in my book.

Quote:
I especially love the little verbal sparring matches between Baelish (who will always be Carcetti to me from the Wire) and Varys. I love all of those 'I expect I've seen you more recently than you've seen me' lines.
Oh yes, those are reeeeeally nice too, but are kinda more "expected" in an environment such as a king's court hehe . Nevertheless, actors and script are damn great.

Quote:
The wolves haven't done a ton, but I loved that one bit in the second episode, when Bran was still in a coma and that assassin tried to kill him but his wolf saved him by tearing his throat out, that was slick.
I loved when Robb's wolf chew a bunch of northman's fingers when they were talking about the battle plans before marching on towards king's landing, hehe.

Quote:
Well concerning the dragons, apparently they were the damn show stoppers back in the day when the Targaryens ruled. That one guy mentions in the last episode that the dragons were the only thing that kept the Seven Kingdoms under one ruler. I guess they were just too mighty. Though how they died out I dunno.

Something having to do with a too long winter, perhaps (you know, ice and fire, etc)?
Haven't thought much about it, also coz I thought the eggs wouldn't hatch in this season haha...I've a feeling this time around dragons will save the kingdoms, btw..but sounds like a long way to go haha.

Quote:
where he rips his tongue out through the cut in his throat. Yeah, that was nuts.

I also really liked his speech when he talked about all the destruction he'd bring to the kingdoms cause they tried to kill Daenerys.

Yes, that's the one. I liked it way more than the "kingdoms destruction" speech, that one was more "rethoric", for his people, the other one was fuckin' personal, it was him against the other guy.

Quote:
Haha I hate all of the Lannisters, except Tyrion. But that's good, I like that I hate them so much. Tywin is such a bad father haha.

whoops, edited the previous post, I meant Tyrion too!
Amazing character and actor too.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|