View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 02:39 AM   #17
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Put on your mask and dance for daddy.

I really love Tomahawk: Both of their albums are so heavy and fucking powerful they make me wanna start a riot.

I went to a Fantómas show once... It blew my mind. They control their sonical caos so damn good, how they can play that weird stuff in such a perfect way is beyond my comprehension.

Lovage really made me wanna have some good sex with my girlfriend.

The Dillinger escape plan with Mike Patton Irony is a dead scene record is one of my favourites EPs ever.

I consider every Mr. Bungle record a fucking masterpiece.

Dying to hear his Tzadik released records, The Executioners, and Peeping Tom, though.

Maybe i´ve got some Patton stuff somewhere. Hope to upload something in the next few days.

Yeah. I´m a Patton fan.
`nuff said!

peeping tom and the x-ecutioners (or however the hell you say it) are the least favorites i've heard of his. i wouldn't say that he's an eYe impersonator, i'd rather say that i'd love to hear an album with both of them screaming with one another.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|