View Single Post
Old 03.16.2016, 12:25 AM   #134
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Ha, yes. I'm in the second picture. Dead front centre, dressed in black. My brother is beside me, snapping a picture. He's wearing the yellow Invisible Way t-shirt.

I loved this concert so much. The whole festival in general was great, but Low means so much to me, so it was really special to finally see them. There were sound problems at the beginning of the show. The way they dealt with that, with class and humor, and an impromptu version of "Death Of A Salesman"... I thought even that was all kinds of lovely. It all was a blissful experience (although "Words" made me cry a little bit), and I hope they come back soon (and I shall see them somewhere else as well).

My brother took a few pictures, and captured HD video of a couple of songs ("Pissing", in which Alan does the Hendrix move; and a captivating version of "Laser Beam", I think). I recorded audio of the show with the Sony PCM M-10. I think the results are a bit heavy on the bass, but I have enjoyed listening to this document many times already, and will definitely share it just as soon as I catch a break from work.

hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|