View Single Post
Old 02.17.2009, 06:41 AM   #19
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
It's not so much decorated as full of mostly functional bric-a-brac. Moved too many times lately to have anything of worth out of a box. There are some posters and photos on the wall though but not many(compared to what it used to be in other places)... Audrey Hepburn/breakfast at tiffany's posters, Barbarella poster, Attack of the 50ft woman poster, pic of Humphrey Bogart, some hubble photos of galaxies/stars general space prettyness, an esoteric goddesses poster, a small picture of a vintage illustration of a performance of 'midsummer night's dream', a drawing/painting floatingslowly did for me a million years ago, and finally some personal photos pinned up randomly on the back of my door.

actually that is a lot of crap on my walls. But it looks more sparse than it sounds.