View Single Post
Old 09.08.2019, 11:57 PM   #52730
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon

"It's not even an innocence, it's a freedom to not bother about how a song should sound, if it's in tune or not. The whole thing of beginning one song and then having to go back and do it in another key, but keeping it on the album, sums up the times when I used to be with people and we'd sit around and sing and play music together. There'd always be an acoustic guitar, drums, instruments around, and he epitomised that moment to me, it's as if you're in the flat with him and he's doing these songs. It's also that vulnerability that Nico had, and he wasn't afraid to show it." -Cosey Fanny Tutti

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|