View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 01:07 AM   #25
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer
Omg floatingslowly and SYRfox's pics are fantabulous, I love them. Is that a real stuffed doll, of the bloody bunny? I almost want it.

Also I kind of think Jeremy needs to loosen up, whoever said I (or anyone else) had to make meaningful, serious topics all the time, stop taking the internet so seriouslyyyyy.

It's not the fact I need to loosen up, it's the fact you like to be annoying and post ten topics ever other day that have no point what so ever.

"Are the sonic youth a grateful dead cover band?" "Recommend me music to molest a girl to", "I'm eating some brownies", etc, etc, etc. It would be one thing if you posted something like that every other week, not every day.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|