View Single Post
Old 04.06.2019, 05:32 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Ah, I see.

Anyway.. Nipsey actually did a lot for the community. I'm sure that a simple Google search will show it all up. Yeah, he had a lot of generic gangsta lyrics in his music but that's not really what people are gonna remember from him.

Also, when have I ever defended gangster culture? Literally not once in my life.

I was called out by SuchFriendsAreDangerous for not “respecting the red and blue culture” and maybe that’s who fucko is thinking of.

Fuck gangstas. Fuck violence. Rapping about living the life (a la Kendrick) without actively supporting that life — and, often, actively criticizing it — is one thing... supporting gang culture like YG is another.

Again, I’m not a big Nipsey fan, but it’s sad that he died.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|