View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 06:15 AM   #85
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I suppose there is a chance that this leak of RR has come from within the Sonic camp and is a promo tool to get appetites whetted, which would put the whole thing in a different light, but it's more likely that it's someone trying to show off "look I've got a copy of the new SY CD".

To the people who have posted on here to say "I've heard RR", do you think you're doing a public service, or are just trying to impress your peers? And just how disappointed are you at how unimpressed, indeed uninterested, so many people are with your attempt at being cool?

when nurse got leaked i didn't download it, i waited 2 or 3 months for it to come out. had i listened to it when it was leaked i could have saved my self some excited anticipation followed indifference and thus disappointment.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|