View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 04:04 PM   #976
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
crisis in six scenes, part 2

SO, i just finished it during lunch (it was a long lunch)

overall i'd say it was... "cute." it wasn't really very good but it wasn't bad/unpleasant either. it had chuckleworthy jokes throughout, not a lot of big laughs. if you're a fan of the guy's work this will ring a lot of bells with stuff from bananas to bullets over broadway, etc etc.

overall though like i said the dialogue seemed a bit stilted and i noticed that there was a beat or two between each character. like, really long pauses. i don't know why-- seems like a directorial choice.

the funniest/my favorite character was elaine may, who plays frenchy's cousin may in small time crooks. she's so... peculiar, ha ha ha.

but overall it's kinda... a low blood pressure type of show. jokes/lines repeat too much, scenes moves slowly, jokes are telegraphed, etc. some people might get bored. ah, i really wanted to like it more.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|