View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 12:13 PM   #968
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
^ what he said minus the neg repping and blocking stuff

I just thought the same thing evillove did. Monty Python = Beatles of comedy.. Shakespeare of comedy. I pretty much just go through life assuming that the only people who don't love MP are the people who hate MP for one reason or another. And a lot of their classic stuff was born on Flying Circus.

I don't personally have the series on DVD or anything either though. No disrespect intended.

Edit: EL's comment also reminded me of that scene in High Fidelity when Rob lists "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as one of his favorite track 1, side 1 songs of all time. And then Barry says something like "How about the Beatles? Or fucking Beethoven?!"

Hah.
be a surprised as you like, but i had wide access to the biggest video rental places in DC and we never saw such tapes. only the movies which i've watched several times. i've always asked around and never saw them.

i need new different cousins. preferrably outside of the 3rd world country where they live, speaking mexican, far from the light.

anyway this is just the first time i find it on a rental. just saw it on amazon and fuck if i'm gonna pay $300 for a tv show.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|