View Single Post
Old 02.16.2009, 05:22 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
My house is just me and my sister, and through the protection of the Archangel Gabriel, best represented by Chris Walken, the rent is cheap so its all ours.

so to decorate I have:

dozens of pictures of family, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, nephews etc etc..

then I three distinct crosses on the walls in different locations, one is a carving with several scenes from the life of Jesus, it is beautiful from Egypt.

There are a few icons, notably the Nativity and the Virgin and Christ Child.

And a few nature pictures, my sister got from one of her art teachers, photos from Ireland, they are lovely.

and also a few books strewed across the place randomly and randomly replaced with other books..

and several Ethiopian crap on the walls like you find in an Ethiopian restraunt that people have given me over the years..

and a few strategic posters, Kurt Cobain, Radiohead, Sonic Youth, Grateful Dead, and some smaller music related decor here and there..

and of course, no less than six pictures of Jahnoy, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, for "in my house, theres a picture on the wall Rastafari sit upon his throne!"

what kind of decor do y'all rock?

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and decorated."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|