View Single Post
Old 03.19.2007, 02:59 PM   #25
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
this will be the SECOND daydream nation box set. check the first (info from official discog):

There was a Daydream Nation box set released. It was limited to 150 hand numbered copies, and measured 13"x13"x1.5". It contained 6 items:

#1 - Daydream Nation double-LP on Blast First (BFFP34).
#2 - Touch Me I'm Sick 7" Sub Pop single. (SP-26 ltd 3000)
#3 - Providence (stereo/mono) 7".
#4 - Teenage Riot 12" on Blast First.
#5 - Daydream Nation XL T-shirt.
#6 - Daydream Nation tour poster (Drifter + fall 88 tour dates)

they should re-release the DDN poster and t-shirt featuring the now-lost "drifter" guitar!

i guess they could include the b-sides of the candle EP, the peel sessions on the "speak no evol" boot 7in., the forced exposure "silver rocket" 7in., a smattering of compilation tracks from 1988-1989; or more enticingly, whatever hidden gems locked in the sonic vaults they see fit to release... demos would be rad...

yeah, that would be great.
they have lots and lots of material to release some crazy box set.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|