Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:48 PM   #73
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
(one guy refused to buy the five envelopes so he went home to make one himself and stood in line all over again)
Hahahaha!!

I'm in the category of people who are possibly too nice for their own good. Though a lot of people seem to think I'm ignorant due to my quiet nature (which is fair enough, I could come across negatively if I'm not too talkative to someone).

I've had someone shout and throw money at me because I accidentally shortchanged them by 30p. Dude was probably just trying to look big in front of his girl ("Yeah I showed that kid who's working for minimum wage who's BOSS!"). Thankfully, I make money by playing music now so there's no need for a shitty horrible lowly paid job.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|