View Single Post
Old 07.29.2009, 07:54 PM   #271
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylbarbur
The Air Conditioner blew up before the show. Our apologies. Ive been waiting to see SY my entire life. It was incredible. Kimmie wailed through Pacifac Coast Highway like crushin bones! Great show thank you all for getting it to sell out. Thurston has sweat dripping off his guitar. and had probs with his peddel. And still sang his way through. They fixed the problem. By far this show was one my top 5 lifetime moments!

Yeah, Steve was hanging out during Awesome Color's set and was totally approachable by anybody that wanted to tell him how much his music means to us. I told him my 17 month old is a big fan too.

I was right next to the stage in front of Lee and could not stop pogoing. I hope I wasn't annoying and blocking anyone's view. God damn that was a fun set!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|