View Single Post
Old 08.30.2010, 05:46 AM   #5
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I now admire you for finding someething to wear with your brown pants.

Haha, I don't know if you should. I don't try to match anything at all, it's really just a case of whatever the first thing I grab makes up my wardrobe for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
The only pants I own are three pairs of tight-ass black jeans. I also have a beloved plain brown Fruit of the Loom tee. I love that shirt. Therefore, I mix black, and brown often, and it looks pretty fresh to me!

That's neat, I don't think I own any black pants now that I think about it, hmm. Anyway, has anyone ever called you out for it? I don't know where you live, but here in Eastern Kentucky I've been ripped up a few times over it. I mean I haven't been beat up over it (that would be hilarious though), but I've definitely had several "what the fuck is wrong with you?" looks and "you know those colors don't go together at all?" conversations.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|